Friday, May 26, 2006

Bugs and shopping

Are you one of those people that always seem to be struck down by everyone elses bugs. It would seem that i have developed yet another bug. not sue what really. I am normally struck down by a cold but i don't seem to be bunged up like i normally am. I just ache so much from head to toe, have extremely painful stomach cramps and feel sick.

But i am so glad that i have been struck down with a dreaded bug now rather than on my holidays. Though i will garuantee that i will arrive back from my holidays and be struck down with a dreaded cold. I never fail


Well i have been busy trying to get things sorted for my holidays. I have some euros but i still need some clothes, so will have to go shopping yet again. Oh how i love shopping, espicially for stash but i ain't too keen on shoe shopping. I particular hate shoe shopping with Matt. He always goes back to the first shop that we went in but he drags me around the Town and then again around the metrocentre, only to drag me back to the town. Now me i often go for flat shoes and always have a pair in mind before buying.

Comments:
Aww bless you , I didn't know you were ill, I hope you feel better soon, hope the shoe shopping passed without too much pain, Personally I love shoe shopping!
 
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. fishing wallpaper borders dvd player with tv tuner
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?