Sunday, May 21, 2006

My holiday


I though i would share this amazing picture of where i will be staying when i visit Rhodes in 17 days.

Lets just say i am really looking forward to this holdiay. Its my first in four years and i just can't wait.

Of course its even better that i haven't paid for it and i owe it all to my amazing boyfriend, Matt.

What i am going to enjoy the most with this holiday is it will be a truly relaxing one. First we are in a very quite, up and coming area of Rhodes so apart from a few shops, bars, resturant and a few other hotels, thats everything. No night clubs, heaven. While i may be 21 i am not one for drinking and partying all night long.

Secondly as it is a Thompson Gold hotel, which hasn't come cheap, they don't accept bookings for children under 16 so no screaming kids. Although the forgein travel agents do but they are kept under check.

Comments:
wow, your holiday destination looks a dream, I really need a holiday.

Well done on getting your own blog!
 
I wanna come

Olwen
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?