Monday, May 22, 2006


Well i thought i would share this pic with you'stoday. I am desperate to scrap it but just don't know what to do with it.

Well today is a wet and miserable day, nothing new there i guess then. Luckily for me it is just over two weeks for my holidays and i really hope that we don't have any rain.

I am off out today. Going to visit my friend who i orginally met at Canny Crafts. As we live close together we decided to meet up and since then i try and visit when i can. I think its fab to have something in common with someone and be able to meet up and talk about scrapping lol

I also must remember to buy some playing cards today. I have been braved and have decided to join in with the fairy ATC swap at UKScrappers. But for the last week i have been reminding myself that i need to buy some cards but being Ms Forget Me Knot, i have so far failed to remember them. I will probably arrive home out with them again today.

But the ATC swap brings me to my other love of fairies, espicially Tinkerbell. I have decided that i would love a tattoo of her on my shoulder with Sassy written under it. I even paid £50 for a Tinkerbell comforter to be shipped to me from America, i paid more in postage then i did for the actual blanket, but i love it. I am even trying desperatly to persuade matt to take me to Florida nect year but i am still working on it

Comments:
Ok so the photo, well actually I'll show you what to do with it when you get here so you have a great photo, then we'll print it big and you can take it away to scrap!
 
Hi Sarah

love the photo, can't wait to see what you did with it.

Did you know that New Look have in some great Tink t-shirts. black with silver tinkerbell on them. My neice is a year or two younger than you and also Tink mad.

Hope your hol is fabby

Olwen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?