Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Where would i live?

The world is a wondrous place. If family, money and a job were not a factor, where would you most like to live? Why? What are the factors, to you, that make a great place to live? What do you like or not like about where you live currently?

This is a very tough question as there is so many places i would love to live and visit. I guess if money was no object then i would start of by visiting Norway. Here i spend my time exploring there approach to early years and visit as many forest schools as possible. Then i would move on to Italy and spend time gaining a good understanding and knowledge of there early years-Reggio Emilia.

After that i guess i wouldn't know where to go. You see i am very much a family person. i love living close to all my family and i would miss them if i were to move away. However, my boyfriend, matt doesn't have the same feelings and if truth be known he would love to get as far as way as possible from Gateshead and in particular England. He hates how people are so materialistic and i kind of feel the same way.

We do splash out on holidays etc both find its the littles things we do that matter most. Even when i am with my godson and his siblings, they love nothing better than getting messy and this simply involves paint and thats all you need. The produce some excellent art work and prefer this to me splashing out on expensive gifts for them.

I ain't always keen on the British weather but i find the heat too much for me at times. I know if my boyfriend had his way we would move to the atlantic where we would spend our time doing the march of the penguins with them.

I guess i don't really know where i would go to live permantly and i'll just ahve to wait and see where the wind takes me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?